About Robert Allan
I have been helping couples, individuals, and families improve their most important relationships, health, and well-being for over 25 years now. I have been practicing psychotherapy since 2004 in a variety of settings including community mental health, hospitals, employee assistance programs, and private practice, and I am an Assistant Professor of Counseling at the University of Colorado Denver. In my private practice, I work with individuals, couples, and families dealing with issues such as anxiety, depression, infidelity, adjustment to life transitions, trauma, addictions, couples struggling in their relationship as well as others.
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy Certified Therapist, Supervisor & Trainer
- PhD, Dalhousie University, Canada
- MA, Counseling, Acadia University, Canada
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Colorado
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Colorado
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor